All written content and graphics I’ve created for Words I Wheel By belong to me unless otherwise noted, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and intellectual property laws. Please do not modify, republish, distribute, claim as your own, create new works from, or exploit any of the content of this site, in whole or in part, without first contacting me for permission. Plagiarism and/or misuse of any content on this website could result in legal action.
Basically, the legal-ese is asking you to please not copy or republish anything without my permission. This makes it possible for me to keep sharing my writing. Here are a few quick guidelines to clarify:
You’re more than welcome to…
- Use my articles as handouts or resources in any public forum, provided that the original link and my name are included. (It’s not required, but I’d love if you let me know what you’re using!)
- Cite my articles in academic papers.
- Publish a direct link to any article I’ve written. (Again, I’d love if you let me know, but it’s not required.)
- Republish an excerpt of no more than two paragraphs either online or in print with a direct link back and full credit to me.
Reach out to me for permission if you want to…
- Republish an excerpt longer than two paragraphs either online or in print. Please don’t modify the work and be sure to credit me. I don’t guarantee permission to republish, and depending on the circumstances of use, I may require fair payment. Contact me to request permission. I’m easily reachable via Facebook or email.
- Republish any original images.