Storytelling is at the heart of my work in disability activism. I’m passionate about speaking and interacting with groups of all sizes and kinds, at any age range, either virtually or in-person. Topics I speak about range from practical presentations on using social media for effective advocacy to deeply personal conversations about my experiences as a disabled woman.
- United States Department of Education (Read more)
-Panel: Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- New York Public Library
-Panel: 2016 Disability Sensitivity Staff Training
-Panel: Writing About Intersectional Disability in Poetry, YA Fiction, News Commentary, Blogs, and Beyond
- New York University Occupational Therapy Program
-Classroom lecture on perspectives on and portrayals of disability and Independent Living
- University of Pennsylvania
-“Disability Studies: A History” Conference Panel: From Activism to the Academy
- Temple University
-4th Annual Disability and Change Symposium Panel: Social Media and New Media
- Pratt Institute Art Education class
-Classroom talk on best practices in educating disabled students
- Ohev Shalom of Bucks County
-The Journey of a Jewish Disability Rights Advocate
- Temple Sholom of Bridgewater, New Jersey
-Respecting Our Differences
- UJA-Federation of New York
-Nothing About Us Without Us: A Self-Advocacy Forum
- HuffPost Live
-The Americans With Disabilities Act Turns 25
- Disability Policy Seminar 2015
-Closing panel: The future of advocacy and the power of social media
- Developmental Disabilities Institute Self-Advocacy Day 2015
-Workshop on self-esteem and positive body image
- BlogHer ’15
-Panel: The Healing Power of Stories
- Association of University Centers on Disabilities Conference 2014
-Opening Plenary panel: Is Disability at a Tipping Point? Engaging the Public to Accelerate Progress
Want to know more?
Click here for testimonials!
Interested in booking me to speak?
Thank you so much! I’m excited to work together! Please fill out the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible. For any other inquiries, click here.